金枪鱼面包 Tuna Bread 2015
320g High protein flour
80g plain flour
16g milk powder
80g caster sugar
180g COLD water
170gm Tuna 1 can
40g unsalted butter
- mix all ingredients except butter & yeast for 20mins.
- add in yeast & butter, mix well to another 20mins.
- cover dough with a damp cloth for 50mins, (it should be doubled in size by 50mins.)
- divide dough in 25g each, roll it with desire amount of tuna, brush with egg coating or without egg wash.
- bake in preheated 170’c oven for 15mins.
Basic bread recipes credit to Jesslyn Go, Ciril Hitz.