薄饼馅 Popiah stuffing (KUEH PATI / DEEP-FRIED POPIAH)
How to do Popiah stuffing ? hey, my dear new found foodmate Judy Tan taught me on Christmas day !
- 2 Yam Bean (Bangkuang / 沙葛 )
- 1 carrot
- 2 whole garlic
- 1 cup of dry shrimps (hay bee)
- pepper / light sauce to taste
- chicken stock cube half
- cut Yam Bean/carrot into mini slices that the shape can be stuff into the Kueh Pati
- blend the garlic and shrimps
- heat up the non stick pan with a spoon of veges/olive oil
- stir fry the garlic til fragrance
- scoop up the garlic for later use
- continue to use the oil to fry the Yam Bean
- add in the carrot
- add in shrimps / pepper / light sauce / chicken stock to taste
- slow cook for 2 hours or you may transfer it to slow cooker.
Ta da !
The other blog which show similar recipes :
– Home and Food